The HVRP is a heavy duty offset disc harrow for high acreage farming and contracting roles, where a road-legal transport width is required. Incorporating an ingenious mechanism to fold to under 3mtrs using existing on-board hydraulic functions. With a machine weight exceeding 1 ton/mtr of working width, the HVRP can penetrate the hardest of soil conditions, and the high weight per blade shines in cutting through high-trash situations.
HD Folding offset discs with 3.6-5.0m working width
Heavy Duty Discing
- ‘Triple Beam’ mainframe design, with oversized lateral support bracing, ensures optimum frame rigidity and strength in key areas when working in hill country
- High tensile 150x200x10mm chassis construction (European quality hot rolled tubular section)
- 500/70-17 wide flotation tyres for high stability on-road also gives a better footprint when working in wet conditions
- On-board hydraulic valve system (12-volt control from tractor) granting full hydraulic functions with minimal no. of tractor remotes
- Hydraulic operation of all functions including cut angle control (for tuning of finish) fore/aft balance control, drawbar angular offset, and wheels (includes depth stop valve on wheel cylinder)
- Triple sealed taper roller gang bearings, extra axle security with castle locknuts, removable furrow filler assembly
|Model||HVRP 32||HVRP 36||HVRP 40||HVRP 44|
|Hydraulic cut adjust||Yes (independent front/rear)||Yes (independent front/rear)||Yes (independent front/rear)||Yes (independent front/rear)|
Spend less time greasing
4AG Titan discs feature an oil-filled bearing housing with the worlds’ best ‘Caterpillar’ style DURACONE Seal. This means simply changing the oil in each bearing unit twice a year, and no more daily greasing of the gangs!
Industry-leading ‘Triple Beam’ frame design, and over- engineering in the high-stress areas of the machine, are noticeable features of this model. The simplicity of the folding mechanism gives the highest specification/value combination on the market, when compared to vertical folding machines.