The Titan HTP Hardox® trailer appeals to operators who want the highest spec. trailer on the market built for years of demanding work.
Hardox® trailer with removable silage bin with 50.0m3/40T capacity
Next level versatility
- Body constructed fully from 6mm Hardox® for maximum resistance to impact and abrasion
- Rear of trailer 80mm wider than front, the tapered design gives quick, easy emptying
- 600/65R26.5 wheels for lowest rolling resistance and widest footprint for stability (2950mm wheel-track)
- 12.8m3 DIN level capacity (dirt/rock) for more product per load, giving higher daily throughput
- Hydraulic drawbar suspension through twin rams/ accumulator. Adjustable ride firmness for different weight materials
- 1200mm wide chassis (widest on market) giving wide wheelbase for a very stable footprint (2950mm wheel-track)
- Simple and robust silage bin option includes up & over door, drop-down section on the front wall. 33.5m3 DIN volume
|Dirt volume (DIN/Heaped)||18.7m33/24.3m3|
|Silage volume (DIN)||50.0m3|
|Brakes||Hydraulic - 4 wheels (Air option)|
|Max capacity (gross)||40 ton|
Hardox 450™ is nearly three times as hard as regular steel and offers excellent resistance to impact with less deformation. Less welds = less corrosion and cracking risk.
Large 26.5″ wheels give significantly easier towing due to their lower rolling resistance, and a combination of heavy parabolic tandem suspension and hydraulic drawbar suspension make this the smoothest and most operator-friendly trailer you will ever own!
A DIN level volume of 12.8m3, or add the optional silage bin giving a 33.5m3 trailer for grass or maize silage work, means whether on a large civil project, or long haul silage job, there is serious capacity and efficiency with each load.
BUILT FOR LARGE LOADS
With the largest wheels, widest chassis, and combination of hydraulic drawbar suspension and parabolic axle suspension, this trailer can safely cart payloads of up to 30 tons behind high HP tractors. The massive rolling circumference of the 650/55R26.5 wheels, make for easier towing of heavy loads or in damp, ground conditions.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND MORE
Fully optioned with LED lights, rear flashers, hydraulic parking stand, access ladder, these trailers meet
the needs of the most professional operators. The Titan HTP trailer incorporates the best of our NZ Design DNA, and is engineered for the long haul!
YEARS OF USE
Full bin construction from 6mm Hardox® 450, mean years of rock, aggregate and construction rubble are handled with ease. Flat floor and tapered body design, with a 58 degree tipping angle means clay and dirt are tipped without sticking.