The Titan HDPA Hardox® trailer relishes the kind of jobs that destroy other trailers. The only tractor-drawn trailer on the market designed exactly the same way as the heaviest off-road articulated dump trucks.
Hardox® dumptruck style trailer with 10m3/25T capacity
- Body constructed fully from 6mm Hardox® for maximum resistance to impact and abrasion (3 x more strength and elasticity than S355 high tensile plate*)
- Tapered body design gives structural strength and impact resistance when carting large rocks, preventing distortion, cracking or buckling of bin
- Heavy-duty bogey suspension and axles to handle 25 ton payload off-road
- Double-acting lift cylinders, mounted externally, give more stability and less loading on cylinders during tipping than underbody hoist design
- 1200mm wide chassis (widest on market) is the same width as the bottom of the bin, very strong design, and support of bin with a heavy payload.
- Low loading height, easy to load with wheeled loader, or F.E.L, and means material can be heaped well above sides
- Massive multi-leaf spring pack suspending the drawbar gives a large range of drawbar travel and cannot bottom out like coil or cross leaf design. Protects the operator from jarring/shunting.
- Body design allows use without rear tailgate, excellent for large rubble, stumps, trees, etc.
- Hydraulic parking stand (folds up under drawbar for clearance)
|Dirt/Metal volume (DIN/Heaped)||9.8m3/13.0m3|
|Wheels||560/60R22.5 (tandem) (26.5" option)|
|Brakes||Hydraulic, 4 wheels (air option)|
|Suspension||Heavy duty bogey (28 ton rated)|
|Max capacity (gross)||25 ton|
Standard (meet NZ regulations)
HD Swivel (30ton) (K80 option)
Hardox450TM is nearly three times as hard as regular steel and offers excellent resistance to impact with less deformation. Less welds = less corrosion and cracking risk.
Taking design cues from articulated dump trucks
The only difference is contractors utilize their tractor as the power source and get a greater return on investment for both machines!
From the shape of the bin and width of the chassis, to the stability of the external double- acting lift cylinders, this trailer is ready for long days on haul roads, river metal extraction jobs, oversize boulder cartage, and demolition rubble.
The stress and point loading of these harsh materials dropping into the bin, is what over time bends and fatigues typical ag trailers and shortens their operating life.
The tapered body shape, external lift rams and beaver tail give you the same year on year performance with a fraction of the capital outlay.
One of the few trailers that can be used without the rear tailgate if required.
Double acting cylinders allow safer lowering of trailer than displacement cylinder when on uneven tipping sites, and the high ‘up and over’ tailgate and beaver tail rear apron gives good clearance of large boulders and leaves a tidy stockpile. The strength in the bin shape and full buttress around the top, means the tailgate is not required as part of the bin structural integrity. This feature expands the range of uses to large awkward items e.g. boulders, stumps and even loads of logs!
Built to handle the harshest of civil, construction, or quarry applications
Hitch a 2-300Hp tractor to the front of the HDPA and you have the same OTR, go-anywhere capabilities as a small dump truck, safe in the knowledge the 6mm Hardox® 450 bin will handle all the dirt, aggregate, boulders, concrete rubble and tree stumps you can throw at it!
Engineered from the ground up
This trailer is built for heavy payloads and demanding conditions. The bogey suspension is one of the heaviest you will find on a tractor trailer, and gives a large amount of axle travel and load sharing to cope with the unevenness of off-road work. The drawbar is suspended on a massive multi-leaf spring pack to provide driving comfort to the operator when hauling loads of up to 25 tons.