Built super rugged, these offsets thrive in virgin tussock, dry, rocky soils and even ex-forestry ground. Aggressive penetration and full hydraulics leave a precise and level finish in challenging conditions.
DV 980 Magnum
HD Offset discs with 3.0m working width
The Ultimate Workhorse
- 3.2m and 3.6m models, for 180-280Hp
- Full hydraulic operation of all adjustments including independent tuning of each gang
- Massive 200x100x10mm high tensile gang beam for strength and torsional rigidity
- Reinforced wheel carriage with twin lift rams, designed for longer life and lower maintenance in continual heavy use
- Compact yet extremely rugged frame construction, to handle years of punishment in new ground and development work
|Working width||3.2 m|
|Transport width||3.2 m|
|Blade size||710 mm / 28"
|Hydraulic cut adjust||Yes (Front/Rear Independant)|
Something has to give
TerraFlex® is our unique, patented pivot bearing system that extends the working life of the tapered roller bearings by minimising the impact and damage from foreign objects.
TerrainPilot® technology keeps both disc gangs firmly on the ground where they should be in sharp, unpredictable terrain. Minimised point loading on the drawbar components.