The HVR 2600 is a solidly built set of discs that can handle the punishment of a large scale farming operation. With many contractors throughout the country running this model, they have proved themselves in a variety of ground conditions. The European build quality, oversize frame construction, and simplicity to operate make the HVR the best value and spec. offset discs on the market.
Offset discs with 3.0m working width
Heavy Duty Discing
- ‘Triple Beam’ mainframe design, with oversized lateral support bracing, ensures optimum frame rigidity and strength in key areas, when working in hill country
- High tensile 150x200x10mm chassis construction (European quality hot rolled tubular section)
- 500/70-17 wide flotation tyres for high stability on road, also gives better footprint when working in wet conditions
- On-board hydraulic valve system (12 volt control from tractor) granting full hydraulic functions with minimal no. of tractor remotes
- Hydraulic operation of all functions including cut angle control (for tuning of finish) fore/aft balance control, drawbar angular offset, and wheels (includes depth stop valve on wheel cylinder)
- Triple sealed taper roller gang bearings, extra axle security with castle locknuts, removable furrow filler assembly
|Model||HVR 2600/26||HVR 2600/30|
|Hydraulic cut adjust||Yes||Yes|
Spend less time greasing
4AG Titan discs feature an oil-filled bearing housing with the world’s’ best ‘Caterpillar’ style DURACONE Seal. This means simply changing the oil in each bearing unit twice a year, and no more daily greasing of the gangs!
EUROPEAN QUALITY FOR NZ TERRAIN
The combination of European steel quality, engineering and components, the ultimate ‘oil bath’ bearing system (originally developed for the earthmoving industry) make this a serious return on investment for your prime cultivation tool.