The Titan series of Cambridge roller has quickly become NZ’s roller of choice for the professional farmer and contractor.
CVH 6300 Roller
Roller drill with 6.3m working width
- Robust construction of main frame and wings using 200x150x12mm high tensile section for long life and durability in the toughest conditions
- Patented OptiFloat® hydraulic weight compensation, maintains even pressure across all three gangs regardless of terrain. Uniform consolidation even in hill country
- Full width rear axle and oversize 19.0/45-17 transport wheels, giving total stability during road transport
- Patented TitanLoc® axle tightening system, provides quick and simple re-adjustment of roller axles, preventing loose gangs to minimize breakage and downtime
- Over-engineered wing pivots (1100x50mm) for maximum lateral strength when working sharp undulating contour
|Model||CVH 6300 Roller|
TitanLoc® axle security system means from day one of the rollers working life, each roll section will be tight and secure. Checking and tightening safely and easily done in minutes.