The Titan CVH Roller Drill is the result of years of joint input from NZ contractors, and skilled European designers and factory engineers. This combined approach has led to the heaviest built and technically advanced roller drill available to suit all contracting and large scale agricultural operations.
Roller Seed Drill
CVH 6300 ‘Profi’
HD roller drill with 6.3m working width
Get your crops in faster
- Up to 800ltr seed capacity (330kg grass seed), patented self-leveling mounting
- Highly accurate sowing. Different capacity seed rollers to cater for a wide variety of seed type and rate
- Hydraulically driven fan for optimum airflow to 16 seed hoses direct from hopper. Smooth hose routing and no Y-junctions to distribute even, accurate seeding across the full working width
- Radar ground metering for accurate, hassle-free seed calibration
- Safe, operator-friendly rear loading platform Quick access, plus additional seed bag storage
- Centrally positioned hopper for optimum centre of gravity when working steep country
- Options of aggressive slicer boards, chain cover harrow system, or finger tyne harrow, all hydraulically adjustable from tractor cab
|Model||CVH 6300 'Profi'|
|No. seed outlets||16|
RALLY PROVEN PROTECTION
DuraFlex® is a simple rubber encased housing system for the fully sealed bearing which handles massive side-loadings. Tested on the extreme World Rally Circuit.
TitanLoc® axle security system means from day one of the rollers working life, each roll section will be tight and secure. Checking and tightening safely and easily done in minutes.
SET AND FORGET
OptiFloat® is a clever simple independent system of hydraulics and large volume pressure accumulator. Distributes weight evenly across its full working width.
UNBREAKABLE FAILSAFE RINGS
DuraForge® rings are the answer for working stony virgin ground or ex-forestry blocks where ultra high-strength properties and fail-safe reliability is demanded.
EXTRA SEED STORAGE SAFE AND EASY
SafeDeck® allows extra storage of 8 bags of seed and makes loading safer and easier for the operator. Store and load in 3 easy steps.
Heavy construction for optimum consolidation
Heaviest frame construction and wing pivot design gives the highest weight of any machine for optimum consolidation. Preparation tool options include aggressive slicer boards, chain cover harrows, and finger tynes to suit every need. Operator comfort and safety are paramount with simple access to the large rear loading deck and hydraulically operated parking stand.
800ltr APV air seeder, with 16 outlets and hydraulic fan, ensures accurate sowing of a wide range of seed and sowing rates.
Features such as the unique TitanLoc® axle security system, and DuraFlex® rubber-encased zero maintenance bearings, ensure years of solid performance and reliability.
Get dead even germination with NZ’s heaviest, most accurate roller drill